Follow these steps for registration:
1) First, make a "Family" group you will be asked for one adult
2) Fill in the form completely, The "Create" button will come live when all fields are filled in,
3) After you click "Create" you will be taken to a summary page
4) On the summary page below the first name there will be the option to “Add another family member”
- Each family member needs their own unique ID, so they can make their own schedule
- When all the fields are filled out, the "Create” button will add them to the total in the family
- New members can be added at any time by choosing 'view your family' on this page, and it will take you to the summary page
5) You also have a “Camping” option that will allow you to select your camping group
6) When everyone is in the Family, you can either ePay, or Pay by Check, click on those options to pay
Group Name Registration is now on the LAND page
Infants under 1 year are free.
There will be a member discount of $5.
There is an additional $10 at the door. (If we can plan for you, it costs less)
Arrival date: Fee:
Friday 17th - $80
Saturday 18th - $80
Sunday 19th - $75
Monday 20th - $70
Tuesday 21th - $65
Wednesday 22th - $60
Thursday 23th - $55
Friday 24th - $50
Saturday 25th - $45
Sunday 26th - $40
Teens are -$10 from the fees above, and Youth are -$20 from the fees above.
* For those not familiar with the “Family Cap”, it is the maximum price a nuclear family will pay, regardless of the number of children they bring. The cap is the cost of two adults and two teens. This is designed to make it less expensive for large families. It is not designed a household of 50 to be treated as a family and get a great bargain on the fees. “Family” is defined as a responsible parent or parents and their minor children living at the same address.